This job has now expired
Our client is a fast growing and award winning top 20 consumer agency working with some of the most famous brands in the world.
The company is seeking an outstanding account manager to join their team and work on an exciting blend of accounts. A portfolio will be tailored to suit the candidates experience but is likely to include work for one of their flagship mobile clients. The candidate will work as part of an all-agency, integrated team to create and deliver campaigns that build this hugely innovative and successful brand in the eyes of the general consumer at a UK and EMEA level. The right candidate will also have the opportunity to work on global campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have:
- an excellent track record in delivering high impact media relations activity for lifestyle brand campaigns and product launches, as well as managing and delivering unforgettable media campaigns.
- experience in delivering integrated campaigns spanning PR, social media, experiential and retail.
- consumer technology experience is preferable. However, ideally the candidate will be a consumer lifestyle brand expert who can deliver creative campaigns that tap into audience insight.
- experience in developing toolkits and market management would be advantage, as would experience in working on international business and writing proposals.
- the right candidate should be highly creative, adept at knowing what works in the media, organised, and possess strong client management skills. They should also have the ability to multitask, work to timescales, and demonstrate initiative.
- strong writing skills, administration skills, and attention to detail are essential for the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work in a company which allows young talent to flourish, and which offers on-the-job and formal training to help them develop a successful career in the PR industry.
If you feel you have the relevant skills please click ‘apply’ below.