This job has now expired
Our client is a public affairs consultancy who specialise in healthcare PR. They are expanding their offering and want to provide an opportunity to an experienced health public affairs professional to join the consultancy as a consultant to provide public affairs advise to their wide portfolio of clients.
You will work with a range of clients from charities, clinicians, hospitals and pharmaceuticals to help them to campaign, manage crises and essentially secure results across a range of complex issues.
You will have:
- A background in health public affairs
- Exceptional political understanding and experience working with MPs, Peers or the Department of Health
- Awareness of key policy makers and opinion formers and the mechanisms by which they operate
- An excellent communicator both in person and in writing, with a good attention to detail
- Ability to engage effectively with clients, peers and senior staff
For further details please email your CV to Carolyn Kirkwood email@example.com.