This job has now expired
The Franchise Brands Worldwide Group currently incorporates ChipsAway and Ovenclean, with a view to expand its portfolio of businesses in the near future through the acquisition and/or new development of complimentary franchise companies.
ChipsAway International was established in the UK and Europe in 1994. With a rapidly expanding network of around 300 Franchisees in the UK and Master Franchisors across the Continent, ChipsAway International is the dominant player in the rapidly growing ’on-the-spot’ automotive paintwork repair market, providing high quality, value-for-money repairs on a same-day basis, working from vehicles fully equipped as mobile workshops.
Launched in 1992, Ovenclean is the UK's original and most successful oven cleaning service. Using a unique, environmentally friendly, 100% caustic-free oven cleaning system, the 100 strong network of fully trained Ovenclean specialists remove grease, fat and burnt on carbon deposits from a range of kitchen appliances, with astonishing results.
Following the investment in a strong growth strategy, Franchise Brands Worldwide are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented PR Assistant to join the Marketing Team - someone who will really help develop the brands and secure some great coverage going forward.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the role will encompass five main areas of responsibility:
- To work with the marketing team to originate and write national press releases for both consumer-focused and franchise recruitment media
- To work directly with the franchise network, assisting them with local PR within their territories - helping to grow brand awareness and drive consumer enquiries
- To work on internal communications activity including regular franchisee updates
- To assist the marketing team with the management and implementation of a social media strategy, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- To assist the marketing team with copywriting and brand protection issues.
The role is based at the company’s head office in Kidderminster. This is a newly created position and would be ideal for a recent graduate with at least 1-2 year’s experience within a similar role, to really make their mark on this fast growing business.
- PR experience working within a corporate environment
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Motivated self-starter
Occasional travel throughout the UK to meet with members of the franchisee networks will be required; therefore a driving licence is essential.