This job has now expired
This is an incredible opportunity working on a global account from a new win with the opportunity to travel. This world renowned agency provides experiences allowing consumers to engage with brands- thinking outside the box is habit here.
This is a role for a true digital leader familiar with increasing a clients digital global presence, providing sound strategic advice and consistently award winning ideas.
· Grow this company’s global digital presence
· Key client contact
· Providing digital strategy, design suggestions and
· Grow exiting accounts
- Work closely with the Global Client Services Director, Creative Strategist and Creative Director and wider team, to drive strategic direction through all areas projects
· Manage the implementation and delivery of the campaigns
· Taking time to develop good working relationships with clients and manage any client issues
· Work closely with the client to understand their business and messaging
· Experience delivering digital strategy for global campaigns
· Experience working with a digital agency
· Experience pitching and winning new business
· Experience producing award winning digital campaigns
· A passion for all things digital
This company is a fully integrated agency with an amazing atmosphere. There’s a real family feel and a passion for all things creative, pushing boundaries and for innovation. Having won several awards for their campaigns but also for the agency itself they are growing at an impressive rate and will offer plenty of room to progress in the digital sphere.
If this role interests you do not hesitate to apply! If you would like to discuss the role further or put yourself forward please send your CV or contact me at Emilieu@reuben-sinclair.com or on 0207 347 5351. If you are interested in similar roles but you do not exactly fit this specification I have several similar roles I am actively recruiting for so please do not hesitate to contact me if this appeals to you. Alternatively if you know someone who might be well suited to this role and is interested in exploring new opportunities I am also keen to hear from them.