This job has now expired
Unique in their approach, this innovative and very successful mid-sized integrated financial services communications consultancy rarely has to pitch for business as the majority of their work comes though referral. Tending to hire before reaching the point of needing someone, they are very much more able to ensure they find the absolute best PR talent out there – and make sure the fit goes both ways. They are currently seeking an established and entrepreneurial PR Associate Director with knowledge of asset management and financial services in general to help develop their PR team and business, as although they have grown organically the speed at which they have done so has been exponential.
With a collaborative, hardworking and completely chilled-out culture, this corporate communications consultancy is a rarity – original, interesting and well-paying. They really are unique in what they offer to their clients (advertising, branding, events and PR to financial services companies - some of which are global brands), and in turn they also offer an unusual work-place vibe to their employees. What is really exciting about this role is the lack of restrictions – the person they take on really will have no barriers to their own creativity and business development ideas, and every effort is made to ensure success to all.
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate PR Associate Director role:
- The role is business focused, and the job-holder will need to be skilful in doing new business as well as maintaining and developing existing relationships.
- A varied role from writing events collateral for a fund management company, advising a pension fund on PR strategy to research for a wealth management company
- A passion for joined-up communications and an ability to utilise it to its fullest potential
- Able and interested in actively networking through attending conferences and events as well as leveraging and building on industry contact bases
- Managing a team of three energised individuals
Key attributes and experience for this corporate PR Associate Director role:
- A good understanding of financial services is key to this role, with asset management experience being of particular interest, although some consumer experience would also be beneficial.
- Agency experience, however, is a must, as the clients that come in can be incredibly varied.
- Creative, inventive approach with a can-do attitude and a willingness to get stuck right in.
- Must enjoy new business and have a successful track record demonstrating this
- Driven and ambitious with a fun and sociable nature – they really are that laid back!
To be considered for this corporate and financial PR Associate Director role please click to apply