This job has now expired
The company whilst small, packs an international punch and has the most enviable client list you can imagine. Spanning international pop stars, multinational consumer facing corporates and the most worthy not-for-profits. The consultancy is fun, diverse and collaborative, no day is ever the same.
The Role of the Global Account Director:
- You will be the lifeline to your high-profile clients
- Exhibiting your elite account management know-how
- International travel
- Strategic development of your clients and team
- Eats, lives, breaths PR & Digital Communications
- An eagerness for knowledge and an inquisitive mind
- Can juggle multiple high profile clients and is not phased by working at the top
- Highly motivated and not content to stand still
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7887 6526 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – Sydney – Melbourne