This job has now expired
We're seeking a bright, highly motivated and experienced PR and Social Media professional to lead an area of this developing agency. They have a great culture, that offers work life balance, whilst offering a great career. They work with some of the biggest names in the technology and consumer tech industries. They have offices in London, Manchester and Sydney.
This is a new varied role and for anyone looking to diversify their skills beyond PR and into Events, social & digital media, Marketing and Thought Leadership consulting then there are definitely opportunities witin this agency.
PR Experience required
The following will definitely have been gained in technology agency or B2B software/services environment. You will be required to lead and manage clients, PR and Social Media process. The role requires writing blog posts and sometimes navigating through client’s content management systems, so experience here helps.
Basic Skill level required
- Strong track record in managing client relationships
- Understanding of social media, ideally through content production through to cross-platform promotion
- Ability to write and post for clients on Twitter, Face Book, Linked In, Xing and You Tube
- Campaign Management
- Strong media network in national, trade and technology press.
- Strong history of dealing with senior executives at both client and end user levels
- Proven writing and editing skills
- Salary range – 35 - 45K
- Contributory Pension – matched contributions of 3%
- £300 annual travel allowance
- 22 days holiday
- Scheme in place to buy extra holiday
- Flexible working
- Great team and work life balance
- Good socials
- Excellent training
- Global brands
- International work
- LOTS MORE