Exciting and dynamic small consultancy making waves in corporate/B2B sphere needs a bright, confident, commercially savvy Associate Director
Associate Director / Corporate / B2B / Central London
This exciting and fresh young company, led by a pair of leading industry lights, has been winning new business consistently over the last few years. It specialises in delivering top-class, integrated work in the corporate/B2B field to clients across all sectors, including professional services, retail and healthcare.
Now looking for someone equally special to add into the mix, the consultancy wishes to hire a first-rate Associate Director. You’ll come armed with solid corporate or B2B communications experience, preferably gained in a medium or large consultancy. The ideal candidate will also be au fait with the healthcare sector or, at the very least, capable of getting up to speed with the necessary jargon and know-how.
This is a key role supporting the continuing growth of the business, so it's a real opportunity to shine You’ll need to be flexible in your working style, be adept at working autonomously and to tight deadlines and will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a rare chance to be at the heart of this small Central London firm and therefore a chance to play a big part in its future. And they will pay a a big agency salary to attract the highest calibre talent so, if you're interested in finding out more, send your details to email@example.com
- 06 September 2012
- 06 October 2012
- Business / Industrial, Environmental, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale
- Associate Director
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Foundry, The
The Foundry Directors have supported the communications industry for over 23 years, combining a high level of creativity with real application. As well as strength in corporate and public affairs, consumer and brand PR and change and internal communica
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)