This job has now expired
PR Manager – PR & Events for Retail Sector
Billingshurst, West Sussex
Up to £30k, DOE
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a modern, busy and forward thinking PR department dealing with a range of clients in the retail and leisure sector.
Media liaison, press release writings, event management and report creation will be the main tasks you will be undertaking plus involvement in creative meetings to develop ‘out of the ordinary’ media campaigns.
We are a dynamic company, a friendly, open minded team who require someone down to earth to get stuck in and do the job like a PR Guru! Wall flowers need not apply.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the PR arena
- Solid experience of consumer PR ideally with some B2B as well
- Experience in the retail sector would be beneficial but not a necessity
- Excellent writing and grammar skills with the ability to proof read
- Experience at pitching feature ideas to journalists and securing media partnerships
- Social media knowledge and skills
- Ability to work fast and under pressure
- Creative and original thinker
- Results driven
- Incredibly well organised individual
- Confidence is a must
- Driving licence essential
Hours: Full time 9am – 5.30pm however out of hours and weekend work will be required
Interviewees will be required to bring a portfolio of their previous work.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.