This job has now expired
Sterling Media is an award-winning, boutique Global PR and Marketing agency based in London, with a diverse client base from corporate to entertainment, luxury to charity, fashion to restaurants.
Sterling is hiring for a candidate with a minimum of 3 years proven media relations and experience in managing the PR campaigns for UK and International corporate businesses, CEOs and entrepreneurs across business, lifestyle and luxury media.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a forward thinking and ideas-driven candidate to be part of the company’s international growth expansion plans with clear career progression for candidates demonstrating the correct skillset, work attitude and ethics. The candidate should also have the ambition and scope to work "across the board" on the agency's other clients.
- Advising the client on PR requirements and overall marketing strategies
- The candidate would need to demonstrate solid hands-on media relations in securing stand-out coverage for clients across national dailies, radio, TV outlets, business magazines, and Online/Newswire outlets, across a range of beats on a proactive and reactive basis
- Developing innovative and creative strategies for the client
- Acute and professional account management of all campaigns - implementation, client/competitor audits, planning, strategy, reporting – exceeding targets on a day to day basis, as well as managing the work of other team members including juniors
- Contribute to internal/external; plans and presentations
- PR copy writing such as press releases, commentary articles etc
- Broad PR knowledge with a sound understanding of the UK and global business/financial landscape and media/news agenda
- Excellent communicator with the ability to think strategically and logically
- High standards of attention to detail, excellent research, multi-tasking, broad range of writing abilities and team skills.
- Reputation and crisis management campaigns for clients and advising on appropriate action
- Event organisation and management, including press conferences and promotional events
- Experience of handling social media campaigns for clients
- International PR experience such as in the Middle East, Subcontinent, Pan-Europe and USA would also be preferable.