This job has now expired
Sterling Media is an award-winning, boutique Global PR and Marketing agency based in London, with a diverse client base from corporate to entertainment, luxury to charity, fashion to restaurants.
Sterling is hiring for a candidate with a minimum of 3 years media relations and experience in managing the PR campaigns for high-end lifestyle and luxury clients in the fashion, jewellery, sports and auto sector as well as to manage the lifestyle profiles of high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a forward thinking and ideas-driven candidate to be part of the company’s international growth expansion plans with clear career progression for candidates demonstrating the correct skillset, work attitude and ethics. The candidate should also have the ambition and scope to work "across the board" on the agency's other clients.
- Advising the client on PR requirements and overall marketing strategies
- The candidate would need to demonstrate solid hands-on media relations in securing stand-out coverage for clients across a range of beats on a proactive and reactive basis
- Product placement opportunities for fashion and jewellery clients
- Developing innovative and creative strategies for the client with clever media approaches
- Acute and professional account management of all campaigns - implementation, client/competitor audits, planning, strategy, reporting – exceeding targets on a day to day basis, as well as managing the work of other team members including juniors
- Contribute to pitch proposals and presentations
- PR copy writing such as press releases, commentary articles etc
- Broad PR knowledge with a sound understanding of the UK and global lifestyle and luxury landscape and media/news agenda
- Excellent communicator with the ability to think strategically and logically
- High standards of attention to detail, excellent research, multi-tasking, broad range of writing abilities and team skills.
- Reputation and crisis management campaigns for clients and advising on appropriate action