The Roof Gardens is part of Virgin Limited Edition, Sir Richard Branson's luxury portfolio of award-winning retreats. The Roof Gardens and Babylon Restaurant are uniquely located one hundred feet above Kensington High Street in central London. There are three key areas of business, the restaurant, the private members club, operating every Friday & Saturday night and events in addition to the unique 1.5 acres of beautiful gardens surrounding the venue.
It operates with the aim of creating amazing experiences for all guests and embodies the Virgin brand values of value for money, good quality, brilliant customer service, innovation, competitively challenging and fun. The Roof Gardens has the benefit of being part of the Virgin Limited Edition portfolio, 31 years ownership by Sir Richard Branson, a fantastic product, with an established team in place.
- To develop an appropriate annual PR strategy in accordance with The Roof Gardens goals and objectives incorporating all trade and consumer media channels for each part of the business and undertake.
- Acting as spokesperson for The Roof Gardens to promote it fully to the media wherever possible
- To develop tactical offers and media stories to address seasonal business needs at The Roof Gardens.
- To regularly contact and entertain selected individual media at The Roof Gardens
- To have excellent and a wide range of media contacts in the restaurant, drinks/club, events industry and utilise these
- Oversee the planning and execution of photo shoots & filming opportunities
- To work closely with other Virgin companies and affiliates to maximise opportunities to cross-sell The Roof Gardens
- To develop and keep up to date a comprehensive database of all key relevant media
- At least 4 years previous experience within a Food & Drink Public Relations role
- Agency experience an asset
- Excellent contacts established and held within the restaurant drinks/club & events media
- Excellent communications and written skills
- Understanding of the Virgin brand
- Results and standards orientated, able to plan and organise effectively
- Committed to excellence, with passion, pride and ambition in their work
- Attention to detail
- Proactive, team orientated and able to work under own initiative
To apply for this role, please click Apply now.