This job has now expired
My client is specialist in the media and marketing sector of PR, offering innovative, creative solutions to massive clients. They are based in central London, minutes away from some of best places to eat and be entertained! They are extremely well recommended by their clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join such a high calibre PR agency in this sector!
The account director will be responsible for several major clients, and also oversee a team consisting of account managers and account executives. The role will involve developing and maintain client relations, bringing in new revenue, and guiding and developing your team.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Plan, organise and manage day –to-day work on a group of accounts
- Direct account team activity and ensure all programmes are completed too a high standard and that they fulfil client objectives.
- Experience in traditional and new media PR relations, journalist liaison, product launches, event management, advertorials, product placement etc.
- Identify new opportunities with existing and prospective clients
The client is looking for someone with extensive experience in PR, with a full range of both traditional and digital techniques. Ideally you will have:
- A full range of writing skills
- Fantastic presentation and public speaking skills
- Experience with new business development
- Experience in managing a team
- The ability to conduct research, manage meetings and communicate effectively with clients
- £40-50k basic salary dependent on experience
- Excellent friendly team environment
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, or any other opportunities we currently have, please do not hesitate to contact Alex Lewington on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0207 347 5358