Senior Account Manager/Account Director - Fantastic Agency - Consumer/Drinks - London - to £43,000
Senior Acount Manager/Account Director - Fantastic Agency - Consumer/Drinks - London - to £43,000 + benefits
My Client is a much admired, multi-sector PR agency for consumer brands. Based in the heart of London, the results driven and well-established team have won awards for their dynamic use of social media and inventive campaigns.
My client is seeking to recruit an established Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join their lively, fast-paced team and work on a number of exciting retail/drinks brands. The specific responsibilities of the role will include: Maintaining senior level client contact, developing new ideas and strategies for existing clients, handling issues and crisis management on behalf of clients and developing and delivering comprehensive campaign evaluations.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years PR experience; ideally agency based working on a number of fast-paced accounts.
- Sound experience of working with consumer brands; notably within the drinks and retail sectors.
- A wealth of management experience with the ability to develop and motivate a team.
- Exceptional written, communication and people skills
- A creative edge and with a strong working knowledge of social and digital media.
In return for our talent and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive basic salary up to £43,000 dependent on experience, plus a range of fantastic benefits including private healthcare and season ticket loans.
This is a unique opportunity for an established PR professional to take the next step in their career and join an established agency. Don’t delay in sending your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Associate Director Utilities jobs in London (Central)