c. £60k +
This is a top rated award-winning London PR agency that leads strategic thinking in corporate, financial, brand and behaviour change communications. Clients include some of world’s most recognisable brands and a portfolio of high profile companies from the public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
Due to continuous growth, an Associate Director is required to take the lead on a number of accounts. You responsibilities will be to:
- Lead account teams to exceed client expectations;
- Ensure effective line management is established on your teams, providing coaching with regular feedback, identifying training needs and acting upon them;
- Generate growth in the business and account teams by winning new clients
- Drive innovation and creativity within teams;
- Maintain a positive working environment and encourage continuous learning and development.
Whilst no specific sector experience is required, the ideal Associate Director should have at least one specialist area and the following:
- Several years’ agency experience, including some big brand, blue chip accounts;
- An excellent track record in delivering integrated campaigns;
- Consultancy expertise and the ability to provide strong strategic advice and insight;
- The ability to drive growth, to spot opportunities, to retain clients and to lead new business pitches;
- Strong financial management skills;
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level and to join one of the biggest names in the communications industry. Click Apply Now to be considered.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Corporate Communications Associate Director Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Associate Director Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Associate Director FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Associate Director Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Associate Director Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)