This job has now expired
c. £60k +
This is a top rated award-winning London PR agency that leads strategic thinking in corporate, financial, brand and behaviour change communications. Clients include some of world’s most recognisable brands and a portfolio of high profile companies from the public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
Due to continuous growth, an Associate Director is required to take the lead on a number of accounts. You responsibilities will be to:
- Lead account teams to exceed client expectations;
- Ensure effective line management is established on your teams, providing coaching with regular feedback, identifying training needs and acting upon them;
- Generate growth in the business and account teams by winning new clients
- Drive innovation and creativity within teams;
- Maintain a positive working environment and encourage continuous learning and development.
Whilst no specific sector experience is required, the ideal Associate Director should have at least one specialist area and the following:
- Several years’ agency experience, including some big brand, blue chip accounts;
- An excellent track record in delivering integrated campaigns;
- Consultancy expertise and the ability to provide strong strategic advice and insight;
- The ability to drive growth, to spot opportunities, to retain clients and to lead new business pitches;
- Strong financial management skills;
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level and to join one of the biggest names in the communications industry. Click Apply Now to be considered.