Senior Press Officer - beauty
The key responsibilities are;
* Developing local PR strategies across allocated brands and in line with UK/international PR objectives
* Identify, assess and implement PR opportunities
* Maintain and control the PR budget across your campaigns
* Ensuring key coverage is communicated across the business and externally
* Strengthening and maintaining relationships with key beauty journalists
* Managing and supporting a Press Officer
* Maintaining media contacts/activity and compiling reports
* Executing digital campaigns across the selected brands
They're an incredibly friendly, personable and supportive team who will work hard to make you feel part of their team. You will be given the opportunity to work on a range of high profile accounts, to take ownership and to become part of a highly successful team.
This is a fixed term contract - please apply below.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this role.
About Huntress Group
Huntress Group has dedicated teams of consultants who focus on a single market and sector. Over the past 11 years, we have established a long-standing reputation for excellence in our consultancy.