This job has now expired
A fantastic opportunity to work on some of the world’s leading tech brands with an extremely talented and innovative team, it is said by those in the know that once you’ve worked on this account, you can work on anything. This is Tech PR at its most influential, running the PR for powerful internationally recognised companies and ensuring a seamlessly smooth delivery of communications strategies with a world-wide impact.
With a global reach and a firm client base, this independent PR Agency is an excellent place to build a career, especially if you are interested in secondments abroad. They like to establish revolutionary new approaches to PR whilst simultaneously maintaining a core client base, and preserve a competitive edge by continuously expanding their business outside of the areas they are already well-known for. Employees are genuinely interested in the work they do and the culture is very much team-orientated, informally professional and energetic. The work-life balance is good and the company prides itself on its many long-standing employees.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Senior Tech PR Account Executive role:
- Build and maintain relationships with influential companies and press individuals
- Take ownership of projects and drive key issues and stories forward
- Focus on increasing and sharing knowledge of industry issues across the entire community
- Manage daily activities smoothly including press calls, RRT requests, 3rd party releases and coverage tracking
- Closely integrate with a broad range of other agencies and external teams who have a vested interest in your clients
Key attributes and experience for this Senior Tech PR Account Executive role:
- A desire to constantly develop your knowledge base in order to support clients – this is a role for those who really see learning as an exciting challenge!
- Excellent media relations and the potential to develop more with key trade and business publications
- Outstanding client-management and relationship-building skills
- An ability to partner cross-team effectively
- B2b tech experience is an absolute must
To be considered for this Senior Tech PR Account Executive role please click to apply