Change Management Communications Consultant
Our client is one of the top 5 global PR agencies. It is an international agency, that works across three continents with offices in New York, London and Hong Kong. Their change and internal team works with SME's and Large Blue Chip organisations delivering strategic consultancy on HR Communications, Change Management Communications and Internal Communications.
We’re looking for an Internal Communications/ HR Communications/ Change Management Communications Consultant to join their team. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in communications and, specifically internal communications. You will also need to be confident in delivering workshops, presentations and pitches to HR and internal communications departments.
- Internal Communications/ HR Communications/ Change Management (ideally all three)
- A strong understanding of a broad range of communications across all platforms, traditional and digital either in an agency or in-house.
- Experience with client management, and confident dealing with senior directors and C Level
- The ability to plan and deliver presentations, pitches, reports and workshops
- Ideally experienced in consulting with large PLCs and SMEs.
If you have the relevant experience, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please get in touch: email@example.com or call 0207 347 5353
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Education jobs in London (East)