Account Manager - corporate PR for one of London's best employers
Right on the razor’s edge of reputation management, this PR agency is looking for a bright and confident PR account manager ideally with experience in financial services. Working across a range of interesting of clients such as a leading supermarket, insurer, telecoms and global energy company. This role is for a corporate communications professional who will thrive on working across corporate communications, issues management and digital communications.
An intelligent PR and communications agency with a thoroughly integrated approach, this company is a leading name in reputation management, and is known for one of London’s best employers. People stay a long time largely due to the great variety of work, clients and being able to work across disciplines.
Key challenges and opportunities in this PR agency account manager role:
- Offer sound advice to clients based on an excellent understanding of their priorities and their business
- Consistently deliver service and counsel to high-profile clients across various sectors including corporate, consumer, public affairs and financial services
- Use your social media know-how to deliver integrated campaigns
Key attributes and experience for this PR agency account manager role:
- Corporate communications experience at Account Manger Level working in a PR agency or in-house
- Ideally experience of working with client in the financial services sector
- Confidence and approachability with a self-assured presence
- On the pulse with regards to the world of digital and online communications
- Impressive writing skills
To be considered for this PR Account Manager role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.