This job has now expired
Right on the razor’s edge of reputation management, this PR agency is looking for a bright and confident PR account manager ideally with experience in financial services. Working across a range of interesting of clients such as a leading supermarket, insurer, telecoms and global energy company. This role is for a corporate communications professional who will thrive on working across corporate communications, issues management and digital communications.
An intelligent PR and communications agency with a thoroughly integrated approach, this company is a leading name in reputation management, and is known for one of London’s best employers. People stay a long time largely due to the great variety of work, clients and being able to work across disciplines.
Key challenges and opportunities in this PR agency account manager role:
- Offer sound advice to clients based on an excellent understanding of their priorities and their business
- Consistently deliver service and counsel to high-profile clients across various sectors including corporate, consumer, public affairs and financial services
- Use your social media know-how to deliver integrated campaigns
Key attributes and experience for this PR agency account manager role:
- Corporate communications experience at Account Manger Level working in a PR agency or in-house
- Ideally experience of working with client in the financial services sector
- Confidence and approachability with a self-assured presence
- On the pulse with regards to the world of digital and online communications
- Impressive writing skills
To be considered for this PR Account Manager role please click to apply