Account Director - Public Affairs
Our client is a leading integrated public affairs and communications consultancy. They are looking for an Account Director to work in their public affairs team.
The role of Account Director will involve:
- Leading on new business pitches, and the development of new business opportunities
- Working across a range of accounts and delivering agreed client programme
- Managing programmes to ensure clients meet their business objectives
- Managing a junior team and mentoring team members
The ideal Account Director will:
- Be forward-thinking and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Be a skilled writer and have excellent analytical abilities
- Be organised and confident handling and delivering client programmes
- Have an understanding of budget management and an eye for growing the business
- Have a good understanding of clients’ business objectives and issues in their wider industry sector
- Have experience of forming strong client relationships and of managing and delivering campaigns for clients
The agency offers excellent benefits, with the opportunity to gain valuable experience in an exciting sector.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the role, please click Apply now!