This job has now expired
This is a unique opportunity for a proven media relations manager to join a high profile organisation to set up their in house press function and lead on its growth and development. You will take responsibility for raising the profile of the organisation and will act as a spokesperson on and off camera.
As Media Relations Manager you will:
- Devise and develop media handling strategies
- Develop media and PR toolkits
- Lead on developing campaigns strategies
You will have:
- Proven experience of leading a busy press office
- Excellent news sense
- Strategic, political and commercial insight
- Demonstrable experience of developing and using evaluation methods
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like further information please forward a copy of your CV to Carolyn Kirkwood at email@example.com or call 020 7340 6480.