This job has now expired
Consumer PR Account Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our dynamic PR team in our new Bristol office, working on some of our Lifestyle brands.
Our award-winning team is looking for an individual who can help us create ground-breaking and behaviour-changing integrated communications programmes for our clients.
Responsible for ensuring the implementation of public relations projects and programmes from initial brief, through to campaign objectives, market research, generating proposals, implementation, cost control, budget planning and campaign evaluation.
• Accurately interpreting client briefs and articulating verbal and written briefs for internal agency departments as required.
• Developing an in-depth knowledge of the Client's business and the sector in which they operate to ensure PR initiatives are relevant and competitive.
• Building and maintaining strong Client relationships and acting as the first point of contact for the Client on day to day matters.
• Managing and overseeing the day to day administration of all Client projects, accounts and budgets.
• Effectively delegating work to the Account Executives and acting as a mentor to encourage their development and growth.
• Contributing to weekly work in progress forecasts.
• Ensuring PR campaigns meet and achieve agreed strategic, tactical and budgetary objectives.
• Providing well researched written PR proposals to the Client.
You’ll be an excellent communicator with a high level of written ability and superb attention to detail, who can work to deadlines in a bustling environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package (including early finishes on Fridays during summer so you can head off camping / surfing/ sunbathing), with outstanding training and progression every step of the way.
To apply, please click Apply Now.