Account Manager - B2B Corporate
Our client, an award-winning PR consultancy, is seeking a talented, driven and proven Account Manager to join their corporate and technology brand team.
Reporting to the Account and Associate Director, the role would involve:
· Developing and implementing European Corporate PR strategy alongside UK execution and media liaison
· Deal with issues and crisis communications as well as pan-European and UK executive media relations and industry analyst programmes
· Other responsibilities will include media relations, event management, award entry writing and social media support
The ideal candidate will:
· Be innovative, ambitious and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Have relevant experience in B2B as well as technology PR, while pan-EMEA Communications would be an advantage
· Have superb writing ability and account management skills
· Understanding and experience with social media
· Pan-European business media skills would also be a real advantage
· Understanding and solid experience in people management and client budget management
This is an exciting role that offers opportunities for broader team and career development, further to this you will be joining a close knit team who will be sure to add to the perks of an exciting new role.
If you have the relevant skills please click ‘apply’ below or e-mail email@example.com.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.