Internal Communications Associate
Our client is a leading financial services institution. They are looking for a motivated, high achieving Associate to help implement and deliver internal communication strategy. This excellent opportunity offers a chance to gain valuable experience in this sector and allowing you to contribute to the success of the organisation.
This role will involve:
• Working with internal clients, monitoring the quality and impact of internal communication activity, advising on strategies and tactical plans
• Building and developing effective working relationships with key stakeholders
• Coaching and mentoring internal clients, at both junior and senior level, so that they become effective communicators
• Providing proactive and professional internal communication advice and counsel to senior managers.
• Helping to manage and continuously improve a range of corporate internal channels and tools.
• Working with internal clients to identify and understand their particular communication requirements
The ideal candidate will have superb written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present sound and well reasoned arguments with confidence. They must have the ability to think ahead under pressure, prioritise and plan activities, and demonstrate good project management. They must be an excellent team player with the ability to maintain working relationships with stakeholders and demonstrate the confidence to challenge and question senior stakeholders.
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role then please click ‘apply’ below, or email April at email@example.com