This job has now expired
Portland is looking for an Associate Director to join the leadership team at the top of the corporate communications practice.
Recently voted PR Week’s 2012 Mid-Sized Consultancy of the Year, we work with some of the world’s leading brands and campaign organisations, including Google, Nestlé, AB Inbev, McDonalds and National Grid.
We offer a truly integrated approach, helping clients tell their story clearly and successfully through strategic corporate communications, public affairs, and digital engagement.
This role is a unique opportunity to lead and develop the Corporate Communications practice, building on a year of impressive growth and a string of high-profile new client wins to cement our position as one of the most exciting, innovative, and successful high-end agencies in London.
The successful candidate will be at the heart of the commercial and creative management of the team – driving the unit’s growth and success; working on some of the most interesting, challenging and rewarding clients; and leading a team made up of some of the industry’s brightest and best.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Relevant, senior level PR experience gained from an agency setting, in-house or government role;
- Strong commercial acumen with a track record of shaping an agency's growth and success overall;
- The ability to be a key influencer with the gravitas to provide senior leadership and counsel on major complex accounts;
- Excellent client servicing and interpersonal skills, as well as a real ability to lead pitch teams
- Proven ability to grow and lead teams;
- Tenacity to drive marketing and business development.
We work for the world’s best. We expect the same from our consultants.
To apply, please email us by clicking on the 'Apply now' button, or visit our website for more information.