This job has now expired
PR Account Executives x 2
NEW YEAR, NEW JOB IN LUXURY TRAVEL
Cut Communications is a multi-disciplined consumer and b2b PR agency with considerable success and expertise in various industry sectors. We are looking for (2) PR Account Executives to work as part of the team producing a global consumer and b2b communications campaign for the world’s leading portfolio of luxury travel exhibitions and b2b travel events, plus projects for luxury hotels.
The role will involve:
- Maintaining our key media contacts and researching new ones
- Writing press releases and other copy
- Social media skills
- PR support to the AD
- Attendance at one of the events
- Encouraging exhibitors to engage with the PR campaign
- Creating press coverage reports, analysis and client reporting systems
- Travel to attend and work at the trade shows will be required
The ideal applicant will have experience and knowledge of the media in the travel sector and probably have your own personal contacts, proving that you have been responsible for assisting with a client’s strategic brief. Languages could also be of benefit as we work across 5 continents. We are prepared to pay an appropriate salary and see this vacancy as one that will start a career with this niche agency.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.