Head of PR EMEA - in-house consumer tech
A contender in a crowded and high-profile consumer gadget industry, this company has a third-place market ranking in its field, a reputation for excellence and one challenge: stand up to the giants with quirky, creative and innovative PR campaigns. Heading up EMEA corporate and consumer PR strategy, you will be working closely with the Global PR Head and Marketing Director.
Global but with a family feel, within this consumer gadget brand, humility and relentless innovation (no matter what your role) is in the DNA. Admired and respected, they have already won many hearts and minds with their consumer products. But now, faced with enormous competitors, they are working to increase their reputation and market share through wildly innovative PR and communications campaigns to stand out from the crowd. Due to growth, they are now seeking a Head of PR to oversee EMEA campaigns.
Key challenges and opportunities in this consumer technology EMEA Head of PR role:
- Leading on PR strategy and implementation for Europe, Middle East and Asia
- Developing fresh thinking for perception change across EMEA, including corporate influencer strategy
- Working with a consumer PR Manager and digital team to lead social media strategy
- Acting as lead representative for the business at major EMEA events
- Representing the business as spokesperson on technology, lifestyle and trend
- Driving perception change and challenge the giants with innovative corporate strategy and consumer campaigns
Key attributes and experience for this consumer technology EMEA Head of PR role:
- You are likely currently working in consumer technology PR either in-house as a PR Manager or at Account Director/Senior Account Director level in PR consultancy
- EMEA PR experience essential
- Strong media and analyst contacts; in-depth understanding of lifestyle and technology PR
- Confident media spokesperson
To be considered for this consumer technology Head of PR EMEA role please click to apply