PR and New Business Manager - creative design agency
Creative PR Manager role within a design-focussed full-service creative agency. With a big-brand, cool and varied client list you will be working alongside creatives and designers, delivering PR strategy as both in-house PR Manager and client PR Consultant.
A full-service branding and creative agency within beautiful and inspiring offices in fashionable Shoreditch. Delivering design, interior design, marketing and branding consultation, this consultancy has now expanded its PR offering and is looking for a PR and New Business Manager to lead on and deliver PR strategies for both clients and as an in-house PR for the consultancy itself. With a laid-back, social atmosphere (in which barbeques are not unusual) and impressive credentials across creative disciplines, it’s a seriously exciting role for a creative, design-driven PR Account Manager or Senior Account Executive ready to step up.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Design/Creative PR and New Business Manager role:
- Be a leading voice on PR, working closely with the Head of PR to carve out both in-house PR and PR consultancy strategies
- Leverage your design PR knowledge and expertise within a superb, invigorating and truly creative environment
- Use your superb writing skills daily, to both deliver PR strategies and help win pitches
- Grow and develop in a PR role that you can truly make your own
- Work within a supportive, creative, fun environment
- Have the best of both worlds, with an in-house PR and agency PR split role
Key attributes and experience for this Design/Creative PR and New Business Manager role:
- It is likely you are currently a consumer PR Account Manager with experience working with design, interior design or architectural clients – or a PR Senior Account Executive ready for the next step up
- Superb writing skills
- Confident consumer PR with great media contacts
- Ready to step up to a strategic role in PR, whilst remaining proactive
- Great new business skills desirable – though your great writing is more important
To be considered for this Design/Creative PR and New Business Manager role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.