This job has now expired
We’re looking for an imaginative, entrepreneurial Head of PR with a strong track record in delivering big impact PR campaigns for consumer tech and or personal finance brands. They are building a game-changing online comparison service and want to bring their brand to the national attention. They are based in the West End and have a great culture that is open, creative and fun.
As Head of PR you will be a very gifted individual with an excellent acedemic background, and you will execute PR strategy and develop the brand. Along with consumer PR you wil work across corporate and develop the brand within the traditional press and also on-line.
In return they will offer a base of £50-£65k+package, they have a refreshing culture that is fun, and highly creative. They have a non corporate culture and a highly supportive management team, this is a newly created role that you make your own. This is an exciting time to join the company as they are now experiencing rapid growth and are becoming leaders in parts of their business, your role will be to strengthen their brand and give their other divisions a "voice".
Key challenges and opportunities in this consumer technology EMEA Head of PR role:
- Leading on PR strategy and implementation for EMEA
- Working with a consumer PR Manager and digital team to lead social media strategy
- Acting as lead representative for the business at major EMEA events
- Representing the business as spokesperson on technology, lifestyle and trend
Key attributes and experience for this consumer technology EMEA Head of PR role:
- You are likely currently working in consumer technology PR or personal finance sector either in-house or agency.
- EMEA PR experience essential
- Strong media and analyst contacts; in-depth understanding of lifestyle and technology PR
- Strong academic background
- Entrepreneurial attitude and excellent communication skills