Corporate PR Manager - Entertainment / Consumer Electronics
Corporate PR Manager – (Entertainment/ Consumer Electronics)
Salary on application
Our client is a global brand primarily focused on electronics and entertainment.
They are currently seeking a Corporate PR Manager to strengthen the brand’s corporate reputation through proactive, strategic engagement plans. You would be:
- Developing corporate PR campaigns around key defined issues;
- Proactively developing a pan European media contact network;
- Identifying appropriate public platforms, events and speaking engagements to build the brand’s corporate visibility;
- Creating communications tools that can be deployed across Europe;
- Crisis and issues management as necessary.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A background in corporate communications, ideally within a large blue chip organisation;
- A strong network of contacts in key consumer, business and financial media (UK and Europe);
- Experience of successfully planning and managing corporate and stakeholder campaigns;
- Experience of crisis & issues management;
- A strong understanding of social media as a PR tool;
- The ability to manage external agencies in a cost effective way.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this opportunity.
About Unicorn Jobs
Unicorn is dedicated to finding the best people for great jobs. We recruit at all levels in PR and have had success placing talented people in both in-house and agency roles.