Corporate PR Manager - Entertainment / Consumer Electronics
Corporate PR Manager – (Entertainment/ Consumer Electronics)
Salary on application
Our client is a global brand primarily focused on electronics and entertainment.
They are currently seeking a Corporate PR Manager to strengthen the brand’s corporate reputation through proactive, strategic engagement plans. You would be:
- Developing corporate PR campaigns around key defined issues;
- Proactively developing a pan European media contact network;
- Identifying appropriate public platforms, events and speaking engagements to build the brand’s corporate visibility;
- Creating communications tools that can be deployed across Europe;
- Crisis and issues management as necessary.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A background in corporate communications, ideally within a large blue chip organisation;
- A strong network of contacts in key consumer, business and financial media (UK and Europe);
- Experience of successfully planning and managing corporate and stakeholder campaigns;
- Experience of crisis & issues management;
- A strong understanding of social media as a PR tool;
- The ability to manage external agencies in a cost effective way.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this opportunity.