Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Pharmaceutical
Our client is an award-winning health and beauty agency based near Brighton. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to join their pharmaceutical team.
The role of Account Manager/Senior Account Manager will involve:
- Managing day-to-day client contacts and offering counsel
- Taking and delivering accurate briefs
- Producing a broad range of editorial, promotional and reporting material
- Handling media enquiries
- Managing events including press launches
- Developing new business pitches
The ideal Account Manager/Senior Account Manager will:
- Be well-established in the UK pharmaceutical PR sector, with a mix of ethical and consumer health experience
- Have excellent media relations skills and a strong understanding of digital and social media channels
- Have an enthusiastic and creative approach, with a desire to achieve stand-out results
- Preferred experience in the therapeutic area – no specific areas required, though the following would be of particular interest: respiratory; neurology; mental health; women’s and men’s health; oncology; vaccines; allergy; dermatology
The agency offers excellent benefits including private healthcare and long-term training and career prospects.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the role, please click Apply now!
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.