Account Manager - Medical Education
Our client is one of the world’s leading strategic communications experts. They are looking for an Account Manager, to work on their Medical Education Accounts. This is a once in a life time opportunity to join a multi-award winning team with some of the best accounts in this field.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and gathering information on opinion leaders working in clinical practice or research who have expertise and experience of interests to clients
- Assisting with publications planning and management by checking accuracy of scientific publications
- Maintaining excellent relationships with client contacts and identifying and pursuing opportunities for growth of existing accounts
- Managing multiple projects to deadlines and keeping tracking documents up to date
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in client servicing and project management
- A biological science degree would be advantageous
- Candidates must be available for occasional international travel
- Candidates must demonstrate detailed knowledge of the healthcare sector and the pharmaceutical market place
If you believe you have the skills, experience and enthusiasm to fit this role, please contact Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.