Account Manager, B2B tech PR, London, £30K-40K + excellent benefits
This central London based consultancy prides itself on offering exceptional B2B services for a range of Technology and Digital brands. The agency works with many blue-chip technology companies and challenger brands. This is an agency where you can really make a difference.
The agency is looking for an Account Manager to join its team.
Key day-to-day tasks of an Account Manager include:
- Management of a portfolio of B2B accounts
- Identify and help with new business pitches
- Write PR plans and devise strategies for client accounts
- Writing and editing press releases
- Pitching in stories to key publications
- Managing junior team members
- Must have an interest and passion for B2B and pulse on what is new within technology
- Must have exceptional UK media contacts
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent client handling skills
- A strategic thinker
- Excellent knowledge of the inner workings of a B2B tech PR agency
If you`d like to be considered for this Account Manager role in B2B tech please call Alys Barber on 0207 359 8244 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 23587.
About Media Contacts
Media Contacts is one of the UK's leading recruiters in the communications industry. Working on an exclusive basis for Media Publishers, Event Organisers, PR and Digital Agencies, we have gained an enviable reputation since the formation of the company in