This job has now expired
This central London based consultancy prides itself on offering exceptional B2B services for a range of Technology and Digital brands. The agency works with many blue-chip technology companies and challenger brands. This is an agency where you can really make a difference.
The agency is looking for an Account Manager to join its team.
Key day-to-day tasks of an Account Manager include:
- Management of a portfolio of B2B accounts
- Identify and help with new business pitches
- Write PR plans and devise strategies for client accounts
- Writing and editing press releases
- Pitching in stories to key publications
- Managing junior team members
- Must have an interest and passion for B2B and pulse on what is new within technology
- Must have exceptional UK media contacts
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent client handling skills
- A strategic thinker
- Excellent knowledge of the inner workings of a B2B tech PR agency
If you`d like to be considered for this Account Manager role in B2B tech please call Alys Barber on 0207 359 8244 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 23587.