This job has now expired
My client are a global organisation with a strong brand reputation and enviable client base. An opportunity has arisen for a PR Executive to join the business and contribute to the highly successful UK arm of the business. Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the PR Executive will be responsible for the creation of a variety of external and internal PR campaigns, using both offline and online communication tools.
- Researching, writing and distribution of appropriate material to improve the company’s profile both online and offline. This material will include press releases, technical articles, case studies and advertorials.
- Liaising with relevant media and editors to maintain and improve relationship and editorial coverage.
- Assistance in the copywriting and proof-reading of other promotional material including sales literature, targeted direct mail, our customer magazine, monthly e-newsletter, trade directories and telephone message system.
- Updating/managing presence on third party websites.
- Proactive approach to internal communications, including responsibility for the company intranet
- Responsibility for PR budget
- Editor status for company intranet
- Analysis of competitor PR activity and reporting on this.
This is an exiting client side opportunity for a junior PR/ Communications/ Marketing professional to build a career within a reputable organisation. Strong copywriting skills are required and candidates will preferably have gained experience within a PR or marketing environment.