Public Relations Manager - Global - In-House
We're seeking a Head of PR / Public Relations Manager to take this online business to the next level, and to develop their brand and take to a international audience. They have been established for over 5 years and are financially backed with a great sucess story. Having developed their brand effectively with excellent comms and digital stratergies, they now need to develop a "voice" and this is where the Head of PR comes in.
- Devise and execute a compelling PR strategy
- Develop brilliant stories and develop a "voice" for the brand
- Developing contacts within the consumer finance press and beyond
- Run the pitch for external agencies and manage agencies relationship
- Crisis management (as and when)
- Advise on positioning the business as experts and introducing key fgures to the media
You will have previous agency or in-house experience, and have the ability to develop brand or brands. You will have a creative flair and be degree educated. Ideally you will have experience of developing a on-line business and have good media contacts within the consumer and or tech/personal finance sector. Most importantly you will have a "can do" attitude, you will be-able to work in a creative and buzzy culture and have the ability to manage the founders expectations who - totally embrass the concept of PR and have a great budget for this.
In return they will offer a base of £50-£65K+package. This is your chance to develop the brand within this newly created role, and work for a company that have a great product and have achieved success without the aid of a PR stratergy.
Please apply on line or call Justyne 07971 361 206.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Manager (In-House) Technology jobs in London (Central)