This job has now expired
This hugely sought after entrepreneurial and award-winning consumer PR and communications agency seeks accomplished, level headed and passionate associates to work into a director and head up teams working across a mix of exciting and leading FMCG, food, drink, entertainment and lifestyle clients.
The agency is driven and creative and it’s great to see an open plan office where there is no hierarchy and where the senior management sit as part of the PR team.
• Intuitive, fun and inspiring to work alongside
• Ability to create bespoke solutions to problems rather than just following a formula
• Come with a credible consumer agency background
• History of working on leading brands and campaigns
• Enjoy working as part of a fast-paced and bright culture.
• A real strategist
• A lateral thinker
• Able to implement and develop those creative ideas effectively
• A real commercial outlook with the ability to spot and maximise opportunities above and beyond existing business and identifying gaps in the market
• Work with the teams and directors to identify and bring in new business
• Work effectively to targets and deadlines
• Experience in recruiting, developing and inspiring a team
• Driving creativity on campaigns and brainstorms
You will be media savvy, be in tune with current culture and want to be part of an agency that’s been going places since it first opened its doors!
• Generous holiday allowance
• Bonus scheme
• Subsidised gym
• Profit share
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.