This job has now expired
Senior Communications Manager
This global industry organisation is looking for a Senior Communications Manager to join their global corporate communications team. The communications function is highly valued within the organisation and this is a senior role within the team, reporting to the Director of Corporate Communications.
The Senior Communications Manager provides strategic support and advice on, and the delivery of, wider communications programmes targeting external stakeholders whilst also being responsible for the company’s internal communications strategy.
Key responsibilities of Senior Communications Manager include:
- Support the delivery of all campaigns, including the development of all collateral
- Produce materials for the CEO and other senior executives as needed e.g. speeches and presentations.
- Manage and co-ordinate the conference and event calendar globally, planning and delivering specific company events as required.
- Create an internal communications strategy across the company that supports the business goals
- Develop and manage channels to deliver top quality internal communications
- Crisis and risk management – support the emergency planning team and act as a key member of the crisis management team.
Key attributes of the Senior Communications Manager include:
- Significant experience in creating and implementing communications strategies, both external and internal
- Extensive experience of producing senior level speeches and presentations
- Experience in managing and co-ordinating global activities
- In-depth understanding and application of internal communication processes, standards and principles
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to collaborate with colleagues across a highly differentiated and multi cultural environment
Looking for someone to start ASAP, this is an exciting role that would suit a self-starter, with drive and initiative, who enjoys working with little supervision, whilst working effectively as part of a wider communications team.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Lucinda Moores on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LJM1211-56
VMA Group is the global resourcing specialist for corporate communications and HR.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/