Press Officer - consumer banking issues - are you fearless and would love to be a spokesperson?
Do you think you could step up and advise a CEO and act as a company spokesperson? Do you have an opinion on consumer protection? Are you able to talk about the issues surrounding credit unions and looking to work at the coal-face of the media? This financial services organisation has a diverse, collegiate and supportive culture. You will have the autonomy to devise and implement proactive PR campaigns as well as handling a great deal of consumer banking issues.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Press Officer role are:
- Step up to the mark and calmly handle crisis communications for tricky consumer facing banking and consumer protection issues
- Use your intellectual rigour to develop proactive strategic corporate communications campaigns for a complex and fast changing organisation
- You will be responsible for building relationships across an enormous retail financial services business
- Learn from your team members on how to provide superior strategic counsel and expert media advice to senior management
- Enjoy being a spokesperson and being part of a busy press office
Key attributes and experience for this Press Officer role are:
- Have considerable experience of reacting to coal-face issues and hold national media contacts
- Be comfortable advising senior management
- Some personal finance contacts are required
- Perhaps currently working as a Press Officer for a banking press office or a group function of a listed corporate, or an Account Manager from a financial services agency who has handled complex clients
To be considered to join this financial services organisation in this exciting yet challenging Press Officer role, please click Apply Now