This job has now expired
Our client is one of todays most coveted media brands, responsible for getting tongues wagging across the country!
This role will sit in the Corporate Relations team, who are responsible for managing the organisations relationships with key stakeholders and advising on the political and regulatory issues they face.
They manage relationships with stakeholders using a range of tools including social media, newsletters, face-to-face meetings etc., but there is a strong focus on events including screenings, talks, receptions, press launches and much more.
Reporting directly to the Head of Stakeholder Relations, you will be responsible for:
* Manage relationships with stakeholders using a range of tools including social media, newsletters, meetings, press launches etc.
* Working closely with the press and marketing teams to ensure that all communication is in line with overall strategic objectives
* Producing content for annual reports
* Managing a number of databases and overseeing guest's lists
* Building profiles of key spokespeople
* Evaluating corporate press activity, producing coverage reports and presenting them to the senior executive team as appropriate
* Build external corporate contacts - manage all corporate/opinion former mailing lists
* Identifying, developing, distributing and managing weekly trade stories with stakeholders internally and externally to maintain and build the company's profile
Previous experience working in a communications role is required, ideally with a focus on social media.
It is essential that you have a high level of technical expertise and you are comfortable with online media, especially twitter.
You must also be able to identify and publicise news stories with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Candidates with previous experience managing a website in a previous role are preferrable.
If you have an interest in events, current affairs and politics and think you could be a fit for the role as described - then get in touch!
If this role is not quite right for you send it onto a friend and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.