This job has now expired
This is a unique role which will see the successful candidate act as a conduit between the cast of some of this channels most successful shows and agents to ensure that the cast are on brand when representing the shows and channel.
This will be a demanding and busy job and requires someone who used to working with agents, managers and production teams.
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
* Talent handling experience
* Proven solid background in PR / talent handling
* Efficient in time / project management
* Excellent communication skills
* Thorough understanding of social media (Twitter / instagram / Facebook etc) and how its used to engage consumers
* Crisis management experience
* Thorough understanding of the media / entertainment industry with personal contacts
* Budget management experience / financially savvy
* Experience in reporting upwards and handling stakeholders
This is a unique role working for a fantastic brand - apply now to be considered!
If this role is not quite right for you send it onto a friend and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
For other PR positions we're currently recruiting for, please visit http://www.careermovesgroup.co.uk/jobs/pr-moves