Head of Consumer PR / Managing Director – Top 3 Global PR Agency - Sydney
As Head of Consumer PR / Managing director you will be charged with leading a portfolio of high profile brands. You will have proven ability to create and execute world-class campaigns and deliver genuine creative flair.
My client is one of the most significant players in the MarComms industry in the last 30 years. They have a reputation for executing innovative and thought provoking PR for their blue-chips clients.
- Leading a stable, happy and supportive team
- Helping drive the next stage of growth for this very highly respected agency
- Leverage your considerable Consumer PR experience to deliver the very best to your clients
- Using your network of media and influencer contacts
- Delivery and goal focused
- You enjoy and have significant proven ability to build business
- Pride yourself on your team management and relationship skills
- Intellectual rigour and curiosity
- A consumer PR powerhouse
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Jamie McLaughlin on 020 7887 6526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing
communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – Sydney – Melbourne
About Capstone Hill Search
Capstone Hill Search is a specialist recruitment firm primarily servicing the public relations and communications industries within the UK and Australia.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Consumer jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time CSR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time CSR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO FMCG jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time CSR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Media and New Media jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time CSR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Professional Services jobs in London (Greater)