This job has now expired
Your main role will be to work alongside the offline team to deliver hard hitting digital PR campaigns and provide digital creative thought leadership to help guide clients in the digital space. You will be responsible for the planning and implementation of key digital initiatives.
The skills required are:
- strong presentation skills
- experience of having worked in a digital, creative or PR agency, with significant social media experience.
- leading new business opportunities from briefs to pitches and developing strategy
- have proven experience of running successful social media and community management campaigns for clients, particularly Facebook.
- project management skills.
Most of all, you will HAVE A PASSION FOR ALL THINGS DIGITAL AND SOCIAL MEDIA, with a keen eye for social and consumer trends,.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org