This job has now expired
Account Director – Financial & Professional Services
This international communications consultancy is part of a global network with offices in 46 countries. Their business is organised around industry sectors including FMCG, energy, financial services, food & drink, healthcare, retail, technology and sports.
The Financial & Professional Services (FPS) team is one of this leading agency’s strongest business sectors and is seeking an Account Director with a strong background in financial and/or professional services to join this dynamic, ambitious and well established team.
The ideal candidate for this Account Director role will have
- Experience with asset management and/or pensions clients would be particularly advantageous, as would a good knowledge and understanding of city/financial national and trade media;
- A strong track record in proposal development, pitching and conversion and contributing to new business wins;
- Excellent client servicing skills, the ability to develop client relationships at a senior level and to develop a comprehensive understanding of their objectives.
- Experience of utilising social media in PR campaigns would be beneficial;
- On a personal level, you must possess persuasive communication skills, excellent attention to detail, and you will be self-motivated and a clear analytical thinker.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work with a broad range of high-profile clients within the financial and professional services sector and develop multi-stakeholder campaigns both in the UK and internationally. Click Apply Now to be considered.