Account Director - Financial & Professional Services
Account Director – Financial & Professional Services
This international communications consultancy is part of a global network with offices in 46 countries. Their business is organised around industry sectors including FMCG, energy, financial services, food & drink, healthcare, retail, technology and sports.
The Financial & Professional Services (FPS) team is one of this leading agency’s strongest business sectors and is seeking an Account Director with a strong background in financial and/or professional services to join this dynamic, ambitious and well established team.
The ideal candidate for this Account Director role will have
- Experience with asset management and/or pensions clients would be particularly advantageous, as would a good knowledge and understanding of city/financial national and trade media;
- A strong track record in proposal development, pitching and conversion and contributing to new business wins;
- Excellent client servicing skills, the ability to develop client relationships at a senior level and to develop a comprehensive understanding of their objectives.
- Experience of utilising social media in PR campaigns would be beneficial;
- On a personal level, you must possess persuasive communication skills, excellent attention to detail, and you will be self-motivated and a clear analytical thinker.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work with a broad range of high-profile clients within the financial and professional services sector and develop multi-stakeholder campaigns both in the UK and internationally. Click Apply Now to be considered.
About Unicorn Jobs
Unicorn is dedicated to finding the best people for great jobs. We recruit at all levels in PR and have had success placing talented people in both in-house and agency roles.