Account Director - Consumer / Brand
Account Director – Consumer / Brands
This is a highly creative, award winning PR agency working with some of the biggest consumer brands in the industry. Clients include food & drink brands, high-street shops, charities, restaurant chains and leisure & entertainment brands.
They are currently seeking to hire an Account Director to provide support to the Senior Account Director across their portfolio of leading consumer brands. Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and implementing high level, creative campaign planning;
- Managing client relationships;
- Leading an ambitious, dynamic team;
- Contributing to new business pitches
The ideal Account Director will have:
- Significant consumer brand experience obtained within an award-winning agency environment;
- Experience of working with youth brands would be beneficial;
- The ability to think creatively and to approach campaigns with a fresh perspective;
- Team management experience and great interpersonal skills;
- A great track record in bringing on (and retaining) new clients.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this role in one of the industry’s most exciting new agencies.
About Unicorn Jobs
Unicorn is dedicated to finding the best people for great jobs. We recruit at all levels in PR and have had success placing talented people in both in-house and agency roles.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Account Director Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Account Director Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Account Director Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Account Director Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)