One Year Fixed Term Contract
Competitive Salary + Benefits
West London office-based
UKAS is looking to recruit a Marketing Specialist who will contribute to the development and execution of the business’ marketing and communications strategy. UKAS is a small but growing organisation and the role will cover all areas of the marketing mix. To be successful in this role you will be dynamic and flexible, with good strategic marketing, relationship building, and communication skills. The role will also involve line management.
The main areas of responsibility of the role are to:
- Assist in the analysis of growth and new business opportunities.
- Manage the launch and roll-out of new accreditation schemes with particular focus on the health sector.
- Manage day-to-day activities with external suppliers to ensure that work programmes are completed to budget and timescale, and that UKAS receives value for money.
- Manage internal communications to maximise employee engagement and the two-way flow of information.
- Oversee the production and distribution of promotional materials.
- Conduct meetings and give presentations to clients, end users and stakeholder groups.
- Provide operational support to events organised or attended by UKAS to promote accreditation. To include researching and co-ordinating guest lists for UKAS events.
- Provide Secretariat support to the international marketing committee work.
- Support the Government and Regulator engagement programme by researching contacts, drafting correspondence, attending meetings, and managing events.
- Assist the reporting of activity and success measures.
If you would like to discuss the details of this vacancy please contact Jon Murthy on 020 8917 8493.
For more information about UKAS and to download an application form please visit our website by clicking on the 'Apply now' button. Deatils of where to send completed documents can be found by clicking on the 'Apply now' button.
The closing date for applications is 31st December 2012.
The United Kingdom Accreditation Service is the sole national accreditation body recognised by government to assess, against internationally agreed standards, organisations that provide certification, testing, inspection and calibration services.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Manager (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Manager (In-House) Consumer jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Manager (In-House) Government jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Manager (In-House) Healthcare jobs in London (West)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Manager (In-House) Professional Services jobs in London (West)