Associate Director – Retail, Entertainment, Travel & Leisure
Global PR & Communications agency seeks an established Associate Director to work on their consumer brands team managing clients in the retail, leisure, entertainment and travel sectors.
Working alongside the divisional MD to lead and develop a substantial and thriving team. You will be passionate about brand communications and have extensive PR agency experience working on large scale consumer brand campaigns.
The ideal candidate should:
• Be a strong creative and strategic thinker with big brand PR agency experience
• Have a proven track record in delivering campaigns with demonstrable impact
• Have strong and persuasive communication and leadership skills
• Have an excellent new business track record
• Be digitally savvy, have good media relations skills and be well connected
• Be entrepreneurial, with strong business acumen and analytical skills
• Have first class client service skills
• Have excellent team management and development skills
You will have the opportunity to develop your career by working on exciting, ‘big name’ clients, as well as the freedom to develop new clients in areas which are of interest to you. You will lead your own clients, work on international business and be part of one of the most creative teams in the agency. They are a close knit team who do great work, get on well with each other and want to make sure work is fun.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Director (Agency) Arts & Heritage jobs in London (Central)