Account Manager – B2B Technology
Our client is a full service, strategic B2B PR agency specialising in digital, media and technology challenger brands. They are looking for an established Account Manager to join their team in London.
Reporting to the Account Director and Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for an Account Executive and Junior Account Executive. As the Account Manager, your role will involve:
• Assisting the management of portfolios of around 4-6 Digital and Media or Technology accounts
• Liaising with clients, often face-to-face
• Setting up and implementing strategies that are tailored to each client, generating ideas and sourcing opportunities
• Undertaking a content creation role for each account, dealing with press releases, case studies and responding to the media
• In addition, you will be assuming responsibility for managing social media accounts on behalf of client.
The ideal candidate will:
• Come from an agency background and have a proven track record in Technology, Digital or Media, with established media contacts within the field
• Have the ability to develop relationships quickly and effectively
• Have experience with social media outlets
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, are essential
If you feel as though you have the necessary skills and experience please forward your CV to April@jflrecruit.com.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.