Head of Digital
In this ever more fragmented media landscape, digital tools are becoming increasingly important ways to reach audiences. This award winning agency's approach to “digital” is simple – they create great stories and then find the most appropriate ways to tell them. They have one of the best cultures in the market and have been voted best agency to work. They offer a creative and fun environment with lots of staff development and rewards.
Role & Responsibilities
The Director’s work will include (but is not limited to):
- · Running the digital element of integrated client accounts across all business units, consumer, FMCG, Corporate to Consumet tech.
- · Managing projects and and managing clients
- · Developing thought leadership propositions for both the agency and clients
- · Supporting new business pitch development
- · Keeping abreast of new online tools and trends
- · Contributing to creative brainstorms
- · Working closely with in –house production & development teams
- · Providing internal training sessions
- Bonus & package including pension and health
- Laptop, phone
- 25 days holiday - Christmas closed
- Global brands and global reach
- You will be part of the board and work with development of the agency
- Lots more!
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Head of Group / Department Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Head of Group / Department Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Head of Group / Department Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Head of Group / Department Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Head of Group / Department Technology jobs in London (Central)