APAC Corporate Communications Professional
• Promote and position Company as a leader across APAC through media and key communities.
• Manage issues, minimized reputational and brand damage.
• Prepare for speeches and conference addresses, manage all external speaking programs
• Manage CSR programs and manage and implement Public Affairs program
• Work with senior executive team and HR to conduct an annual staff survey, develop action plans and implement specific staff engagement activities.
• Advise, support and implement an internal communications program for CEO in Asia
• Develop specific internal communications
• Budget management
• Manage and maintain media relations; support marketing department for brand and reputation management.
Experience & Skills
• 15-20 years investment experience in a global company in the finance sector – retail banking, insurance, asset management, investment banking
• Significant experience in developing media relations, managing reputational issues, experience managing a comprehensive and cross-country public affairs programs in Asia Pacific
• Experience working in the APAC, work with a team located in different geographies, support senior management
• Resourceful, self-starting, respond to tight deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Angelika Beguidjanova on +44(0) 2078876527 or email
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – Sydney – Melbourne