Associate Director - Corporate Communications
We are looking for a strong Associate Director who loves working with the business media and has excellent press contacts, for a new corporate PR role at this award-winning communications agency, working on a selection of high profile clients and helping to drive new business. You must know the business press inside out, understand how to pitch to this media – and thrive on doing this yourself – in order to achieve impactful results for your clients.
You must have agency experience and are probably currently working within the corporate team in a leading agency. You must also demonstrate a track record of new business success, team leadership, management of crises and issues, client counsel (at senior level) and evidence of generating press coverage in the business pages for high profile brands, organisations and CEOs. Experience working on global businesses would be an advantage.
We are looking for someone sparky, professional and polished, who has entrepreneurial zeal, infectious energy and the drive to build a successful corporate practice.
- 21 November 2012
- 21 December 2012
- Arts & Heritage, Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Education, Entertainment / Leisure, Environmental, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Tourism, Utilities
- Associate Director
- Corporate Communications
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About f1 Recruitment
f1 recruitment specialises in finding professional staff for the in-house marketing communications teams of visionary companies and the leading agencies that service them.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Corporate Communications Associate Director Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Associate Director Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Associate Director Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Associate Director Education jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Associate Director Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)